This page outlines the code of conduct and non-disclosure terms that all volunteers agree to prior to providing services or gaining access to systems or data.
Agreements are completed through this form.
Code of Conduct
- Treat organization we serve with the utmost respect and professionalism. Free service does NOT mean second-rate service. We have the opportunity to help people that are changing lives of those in their communities.
- Treat all people with dignity and respect.
- Be humble.
- Be here to serve, not to receive.
- Mentor those around you. We each have expertise and experience that others can learn from.
- Code, software licenses, systems, and all assets of We Defend Charities will only be used to serve approved organizations or run We Defend Charities.
- Service shall only be provided after written request and consent are provided by an approved person within the organization.
Any and all information and other material obtained related to an organization We Defend Charities serves is strictly the property of that organization. It shall not be copied or used without their written consent.
Any and all information and other material obtained related to an organization We Defend Charities serves shall only be disclosed to those within that organization and We Defend Charities as required to provide services; it shall not be disclosed to anyone else.
The names of the organizations we serve shall not be disclosed unless approved, in writing, by the organization and We Defend Charities' board of directors.