- What personally identifiable information we collect
- How do we gather those data
- How those data are used
- Are those data given to anyone else
- How long do we retain those data
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, Google Forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request for products and or services.
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of such information, please contact us as described in the “How To Contact Us” section below, and we will respond within 30 days as required by law.
We do not, and will not, sell – as defined under CCPA – your personal information.
GDPR and UK Privacy Law
GDPR and UK Privacy Law gives you certain rights regarding your personal information. You may ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
- Opt-out. Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our applicable legal bases (see list of legal bases above) for processing your personal information.
You can submit these requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Cloud Platform, whom we use to host this site, automatically collects and stores the user's public IP address, user agent string (type of browser), page requested, and referrer (origin page of the request) for 30 days. We use those data to track generic, recent activity on the site and to perform security monitoring. After 30 days, those logs are automatically deleted. Those logs are not shared with any 3rd party.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How to Contact Us
Published on: October 12, 2020
Last Updated: October 13, 2020