Provide volunteer run cybersecurity products and services that protect nonprofits and create equity in the security workforce.
Problems We Solve
- Cybersecurity is complex, hard to manage, and distracts charities from doing what they do best, serving others.
- Veterans and under-represented communities face significant barriers starting their careers.
What We Do
- Provide charities with product and service grants.
- Mentor future cybersecurity professionals from veteran and under-represented communities, while providing these services, so they have the hands-on experience they need to get a job.
Product and Service
Our Professional Experience
The professionals providing services, and mentoring volunteers, have over 40 years of combined IT and cybersecurity experience in the Department of Defense and private sector. Their jobs have ranged from IT Manager and Customer Success Executive to Vice President and Senior Security Engineer. Their education and certifications include:
- (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- SANS GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- SANS GIAC Certified Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- SANS GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- Master's Degrees in Information Technology and Computer Science